Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pinwheel Blankie for Lil Man


Needed something to do when I get bored knitting on the Pall, so I'm trying my had at knitting this Pinwheel Blanket for my newest lil man.  You can get the pattern free on Ravelry.  He isn't mine by birth, but I love him & his mom like they were.  He is the most precious little baby.  He got stuck during delivery and they had to pull on him and now he has Erps Palsy, he can't move his right arm on his own, but the doctors say it will get better over time as long as they continue with the physical therapy.  He is getting stronger and can hold onto your finger so that is a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful yarn! I love the pinwheel blanket above this one. Can't wait to see it finished! What a handsome man. I wish my son would wear sweaters. Maybe if he sees one finished. Fantastic blog! Will return again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Holly. Not sure how old your son is, but go to my fotki site and you can see my son wearing a sweater that I made a couple of years ago. www.fotki.com/nanasknits look in the wallaby folder

    ReplyDelete