Friday, December 16, 2011

Cup Cake Hat for Ms.Dawn

I made this for my GrandDaughter's pre-school teacher...when she found out that I knit, she told my daughter that she had requested one of these from her boyfriend that knits, but he refused to knit it for her so my daughter ask me to make it for her and I of course said YES...
I finished knitting the cherry to go on top, and MacKenzie just had to help stuff it, lol...Then she insisted that Nana add sprinkles to the top of it...
I'm really pleased with the way that it turned out...
I have also knitted 2 more of them for Christmas presents...
You can find the pattern here: http://chileconyarne.com/freebies/cupcake-hat

2 comments:

  1. It is so sweet!!! What a great job! Congratulations! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maria Tovar, the lady it was made for loved it so I'm happy...I hope you have a Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete